There are so many ways that Brava can help you create delicious, easy and healthy meals. Now let’s get you setup and start cooking!
Set up your Brava
- Ensure 4’’ empty space around Brava
- Ensure Brava is the single appliance running on one circuit
- Connect to Home Wifi
- Update your software
- Create an Account
- Or Sign in to your account
Preset Recipe Walkthrough
- Search or browse to find the preset recipe
- Place ingredients on the tray
- Measure height of ingredients
- Insert TempSensor
- Select doneness
- Slide the tray in the shelve
- Confirm and press the green button
Use Brava Mobile App
- Log in with the same credential as the Brava oven
- Browse inspirations
- View your profile and manage your account
- Search Recipes and Custom Cooks
- Send Recipe to Oven
- Favorite Recipes/Custom Cooks
- Watch your cook live
- Frozen food: thaw frozen protein one night before in fridge
- Cook protein directly from the cold state (35 -55 °F)
- Pat protein dry before cooking
- Completely fill the zones and all ingredients should be spread evenly.
- Metal Tray cooks much faster because of its ability to absorb more heat from the lamps.
- The Glass Tray is frequently used to cook fish and vegetables.
- Gently wipe cooking chamber and camera glass with a clean, soft, damp cloth once Brava has cooled down.
Still want to learn more?
Visit the Help Center.
You might wonder how to best use sear function on the Brava. Or, you might want to learn more about how to use the TempSensor, how to correctly fill the zones, etc. Visit the help center for tutorial videos and articles in more depth.
Or sign up for a Tutorial Session with us.
We offer a free and live video tutorial for new customers to learn the basics of cooking with the Brava. The tutorial is in a small group setting (less than 5 people). You will have many opportunities to ask questions.