There are so many ways that Brava can help you create delicious, easy and healthy meals. Now let’s get you setup and start cooking!
Set up your Brava
- Ensure 4’’ empty space around Brava
- Ensure Brava is the single appliance running on one circuit
- Connect to Home Wifi
- Update your software
- Create an Account
- Or Sign in to your account
Preset Recipe Walkthrough
- Search or browse to find the preset recipe
- Place ingredients on the tray
- Measure height of ingredients
- Insert TempSensor
- Select doneness
- Slide the tray in the shelve
- Confirm and press the green button
Use Brava Mobile App
- Log in with the same credential as the Brava oven
- Browse inspirations
- View your profile and manage your account
- Search Recipes and Custom Cooks
- Send Recipe to Oven
- Favorite Recipes/Custom Cooks
- Watch your cook live
- Frozen food: thaw frozen protein one night before in fridge
- Cook protein directly from the cold state (35 -55 °F)
- Pat protein dry before cooking
- Completely fill the zones and all ingredients should be spread evenly.
- Metal Tray cooks much faster because of its ability to absorb more heat from the lamps.
- The Glass Tray is frequently used to cook fish and vegetables.
- Gently wipe cooking chamber and camera glass with a clean, soft, damp cloth once Brava has cooled down.